If you earn more than $100,000 and you don’t know where you spend your money, you need to consider getting help.
Here’s what you have to gain …
· You get timely accurate reporting and you'll discover where your money is going.
· Your deductible charitable contributions, un-reimbursed employee expenses, medical expenses, … are ready for your year-end tax preparation.
· Your spending information is organized for retirement planning.
· If you own real estate, we can generate a separate Income Statement for the property.
· You can take over the maintenance of the file at anytime. We will help and train you with that. You will have the information you need to plan ahead and get ahead!
Here’s what we do …
A Senior Kenny & Kenny, P.C. Quicken Consultant sits down with you and sets up a chart of accounts, just like we do with businesses. The setup is a one-time charge that can take as little as one hour. It depends on the complexity of your personal balance sheet. If you want to start with income and expenses, it will keep the cost down and the balance sheet can be added at a later date. The initial setup is billed at an hourly rate.
We can do the accounting weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. If your bank has download capabilities, we can set those up for you. You drop off your bank statements and canceled checks. A Kenny & Kenny, P.C. trained Quicken Consultant will input that period’s transactions. Each period, you will receive an income statement and a cash flow statement. We can add a budget to the file at any time (we can sit down and do this work with you). You will then get budget vs. actual reports so you'll know if you are getting the results you want. To minimize the cost, the work will be completed by a junior Kenny & Kenny, P.C Quicken consultant.